To make our trainee expert in the following topics theoretically & practically.
- Basic Concepts of Core Java Language
- Data types and Operators of Core Java Language
- Control Flow statements such as if statement, switch case, for, while and do-while loops, The continue Statement; labelled continue statement, The break Statement; labelled break statement, return statement.
- OOPS and its application in Java (Classes, Abstraction, Interfaces and Abstract classes, Inheritance, Super class and Sub class, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Memory management in Java, Heap, Stack
- Abstract Base Class, Abstract Methods
- Access Modifiers in Java such as Default, Protected, Private, Public
- Method Concept
- Object Oriented Programming(OOP)
- Static variables and methods, imports, & difference between static and final keywords
- Constructors and its concept for Abstract classes and interfaces
- Exceptions in Java
- Strings in Java
- Collection Framework in Java includes Set Interface, List Interface, Map Interface
- Input-Output in Java
- Inner Classes, Member Classes, Anonymous Classes
- Threads, Synchronization Concept in Java
- Swing GUI, Swing API, AWT GUI
- TCP/IP Programming in Java
Note- We train our trainee until they are satisfied.