3 years (6 semesters)
10 + 2
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) is three years Undergraduate Programme. The
curriculum of BCA is designed to meet the growing demand of qualified professionals in
the field of ICT. It comprises of the core subjects like database, networking, data
structure, core programming languages like C, C++,.NET and Java. Students also get
exposure to advanced topics like cyber security, mobile software. Elective papers help
students to have an exposure in Linux Shell Programming, Python Programming and
Information Technology Trends related subjects.
- To empower students with basic skills of various technologies.
- To develop the ability to identify, analyze, formulate and develop computer applications.
- To enable the students to select modern computing tools and techniques and use them with practical expertise.
- If you are looking for challenging roles in the IT industry, Computer Science & Applications, web and mobile development, data analysis, information security etc., this Programme is for you.
- To enable students to have a holistic and all-round grooming to be a thorough professional in the field of IT.
- To enable the ability to develop software solutions to problems across a broad range of application domains through analysis and design.
- To develop the ability to understand and analyze a given real-world problem and propose feasible computing solutions.
- To develop business analyst who analyze customer requirements, create high level design, implement and document robust and reliable software systems for Desktop / Network / Web / Mobile environment.
- To develop professionals who are able to use the techniques, skills and modern hardware and software tools necessary for development of innovative software solutions.
- Software Developer
- Systems Analyst
- Computer Support Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Web Designer & Developer
- Network Administrator
- System Manager
- Attain for the higher study like MCA
Note- We train our trainee until they are satisfied.